http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axpKyyTUfTU
My father, who is extremely interested in World War II came across this new History Channel series. He told me that it told stories of some of the most important battles in World War II through the perspective of certain videographers or soldiers. That seemed to me like any other show on the History Channel, so I became disinterested. My father then told me that it revealed this entire series through the color video and pictures that were taken throughout the war. Color photos are beginning to resurface and showing an extremely different look at the war.


WWII in HD color looks pretty sick! It gives a more real effect when you look at it and it makes the war not seem so far back in the present. it gives you a vision of what a world war would look like today. Everything is better in color... including WAR.
ReplyDeleteThanks for putting up the trailer for this. I wanna actually see this now after watching it! The video in the link was very interesting and best of all, was in color. Id be pretty excited if we got to watch something like this in class.
ReplyDeleteI have seen parts of this series but nothing more than an episode. If I have the ability to purchase this bad boy, I would. I think the issue that I am running into is that I have so many different types of resources that it is almost becoming overkill. I'm going to try and get this from my library and check it out when I get a chance - thanks!
ReplyDelete